Posted at 20:58h in
- SCIGRIP 55 is a light bodied, fast setting, versatile solvent cement for bonding flexible or rigid vinyl to itself or to urethane, leather, canvas, ABS, foamed PVC, butyrate, and wood.
- It bonds quickly upon contact with substrates and the bond strength will increase as solvent dissipates.
- SCIGRIP 55 is a slow curing, clear colorless, two-component, 100% reactive polyurethane adhesive that contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- It polymerizes at room temperature to form high strength bonds within a few hours.
- The adhesive has excellent resistance to discoloration by UV light and has excellent lap shear and impact strength.