Posted at 20:58h in
- Neutral alcoxy curing, 1-component silicone sealant (RTV-1)
- Has a high resistance to ageing, weather conditions and low and high temperatures
- Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials
- Very easy to apply
- Permanent elasticity
- Has an adhesive strength without primer on the majority of materials used in building and engineering industries such as treated wood, aluminium, steel, abs, stainless steel, anodised steel, PVC, etc.
- Appropriate for placing laminated glass (does not affect the layer PVB) and double glass (does not affect the butyl sealing)
- Can also be used on alkali surfaces such as concrete, bricks. A primer is recommended.