Paracol Wood D4
Posted at 20:58h in
- One-component, white, transparent drying up glue
- On the base of polyvinyl acetate
- Exceptional adhesion strength
- High water resistance. The water and temperature resistance can be raised by using high process temperature (e.g. +70°C).
- The adhesive conforms to the D4 standard according to DIN/EN 204-D4
- Excellent for the bonding of (tropical) wood, paper, cardboard and other porous materials
- Also recommended for the bonding of wooden constructions such as window frames…
- Can also be used for the bonding of difficult wood types, such as larch and oak.
Available in 750g, 25Kg and IBC’s