Posted at 20:58h in
- MS hybrid polymer based adhesive sealant
- Jointing and gluing
- Bonds also with slightly moist supports
- Extremely strong and permanently elastic.
- Does not cause any corrosion in metal joints
- Suitable for use with natural stone and for rooms with high humidity
- Paintable with most water and solvent based paints
- Phthalate-, solvent and isocyanate free.
- Excellent U.V., weather and to aging resistance
- Bonds without primer on almost all materials used in the construction industry, such as aluminium, galvanized and stainless steel, zinc, copper, natural stone, HPL panels,
treated wood, gypsum, glass, various synthetic materials, etc.
- For interior and exterior use
- Universal adhesive in the sealing of horizontal (and vertical) movable and connecting joints. For wide joints to 50mm.
- Sealing of cracks and joints, in car, caravan, train and bus construction, in containers, in air-conditioning installations, jointing and gluing work in veranda’s, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.,
- All jointing where flexibility is important. Sealing between frame and wall, connecting joints of window and door frames, in facades and shop fronts
- Sound proofing between concrete and drain pipes
- Attaching and sealing of skirting boards, steps, doorsteps, protective profiles, fixing of covers, prefab elements…
- Can also be used on alkali surfaces such as concrete and brick. In this case, a primer is recommended.