Posted at 20:58h in
- Fire retardant, neutral alcoxy curing, 1-component silicone sealant (RTV-1)
- Has been tested to BS 476: Part 20: 1987 and prEN 1366-3: 1998 in both horizontal and vertical joints up to 50 mm wide. Maintained its integrity during the test period (241 minutes) with temperatures rising to 1150°C
- Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials
- Very easy to apply
- Permanent elasticity
- U.V. resistance
- Ideal for fire rated construction movement joints.
- Has an excellent primerless adhesion to most of the materials used in the building and engineering industries such as steel, concrete, brick, blockwork etc.
- On porous surfaces, a primer is recommended.