Posted at 20:58h in
- Non-toxic, water-based, one component acrylic sealant
- Intumescent sealant
- Tested to BS 476 : Part 20 : 1987 and prEN 1366-3 : 1998 in vertical joints up to 50 mm wide.
- The sealant maintained its integrity during the test period (241 minutes) with temperatures rising to 1150°C
- Has a certain acoustic insulation value
- Can be painted
- Ideal for fire rated construction movement joints with an elongation of up to 15%
- Can be used on all porous surfaces such as wood, brick, concrete, etc.
- Can be used for the sealing of connecting joints in the building industry, around doors and frames, etc.