Options For Insulation Glue.
Posted at 03:51h in Blog
High performance insulation glue.
Today’s insulation manufacturers need glues which are easy to apply, have immediate tack, remain flexible at low temperatures and offer longevity.
They also desire glues which are non hazardous to both worker and the environment.
As the leading manufacturer of a range of water based, solvent free glue products, we always have a glue to fit your manufacturing needs. As an example of this, we supply a wide selection of glues, suitable for gluing a range of insulation media including expanded polystyrene, phenolic foam, and foil and paper faced polyurethane (PU) and polyisocyanurate (PIR).
As a manufacturer, what are the benefits for you?
- The glues are developed and manufactured in Ireland.
- They are available from stock in pack sizes ranging from 25 kg to 1000 kg.
- Application is easy, brush or roller, the choice is yours.
- They are odourless and non-flammable.
- They stick to all insulation material and films.
Want to know more? Feel free to contact us and learn about what our insulation glues can do for you.