W106 Waterproof Wood Glue
Waterbased wood glue has been around since the early 1930’s and continues to be used all over Ireland in the woodworking sector.
Traditionally, waterproof wood glue was in the form of either a two component wood glue or a single component isocyanate based resin. The former having a short pot life, the latter being harmful. One of the main hazards in using waterbased wood glue is the formaldehyde content. Formaldehyde is hazardous to human health and should always be used with caution.
With this in mind, we decided to develop Ireland’s first fully waterbased D4 ( EN204/205) & (DIN EN 14257-WATT91) single component waterproof wood glue, W106.
This wood glue offers the following advantages:
1. Non hazardous, solvent free.
2. Formaldehyde free.
3. No need to mix in a hardener & no potlife limitations.
4. Wood glue dries clear and may be sanded.
5. High heat & water resistance.
This wood glue may be used in the following applications:
1. Gluing kitchen & bathroom furniture.
2. Gluing skirting, stairs, flooring & handrails.
3. Joints in timber windows & doors.
4. Gluing framewood.
5. Laminating solid timbers.
W106 is truly a unique adhesive!!
Samples available upon request.