W.I Polymers are Hiring
W.I Polymers Ltd are Ireland’s only indigenous research based manufacturer & distributor of adhesives.
Our adhesives, and those of our supply partners, are used in a myriad of industrial applications, by industrial manufacturers. We operate a production facility in South Dublin, with sales offices located in Co. Monaghan and Co. Cork.
Following the continual dynamic growth of our business, we are now looking for a dynamic sales executive.
The primary responsibility will be to further develop the Leinster region and firmly establish W.I Polymers as the leading research based adhesive manufacturer & supplier in the region.
The candidate should be ideally based in the Leinster area, and will be tasked with developing new industrial adhesive accounts through the effective management and development of new and existing customers. The key tasks are listed below:
- Selling industrial adhesives and sealants directly to end users, through establishing contact with them and developing relationships with current & prospective customers.
- Following enquiries & generating your own leads through the use of online data mining tools and your own business network. base and with new clients.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Ensuring that the technical & commercial benefits of our products are communicated to the construction sector both within our existing account
- Maintain relationships with clients through effective account management by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of business development activities for both clients and prospects.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information
- Work to achieve agreed monthly sales activity and sales targets.
- Make regular presentations at the company’s management meetings.
The candidate should be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build and maintain key relationships, to ensure that W.I Polymers Ltd is adequately positioned for current and future sales opportunities within the adhesives and sealants sector. The candidate’s key strengths are primarily to identify business opportunities, build relationships, assist in providing the client with a customised solution, then close the sale.
In return, we offer an excellent remuneration package and a company vehicle. Full technical support and continued technical training will be provided. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org