Hi-Bond® Thermally Conductive Tapes
Ireland’s best known adhesive tape company are pleased to introduce to manufacturing in Ireland, the range of Hi-Bond® thermally conductive tapes. Through the use of ceramic micro-spheres, thermally conductive tapes are designed to provide a heat transfer gateway between heat generating components & heat sinks, such as metal backings etc. Thermally conductive tapes offer the manufacturer several very unique properties including very high adhesion to many materials, very high mechanical strength & excellent heat conducting properties. We are offering two conductive tapes at present, VST7025W & VST7064WP. VST7025W is a 0.25 mm thick tape & VST7064WP is a 0.64 mm thick tape.
They are both double sided acrylic foam tapes which have very distinct visco-elastic properties which enables them to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction without any loss of adhesion. These tapes find many applications, including, but not limited to…..
- Fixing LED base board and housing.
- Fixing CPU and heat sink or radiation fin.
- Fixing elements of back light displays.
- Fixing various types of semiconductor package and heat sink.
- Fixing electronic parts and heat sink.
- Quick, clean & precise.
- Replaces mechanical fixings such as screws & rivets.
- Low thermal resistance and superior thermal conductivity.
- Excellent adhesion for remarkable strength and reliability.
- Seals against dust & moisture.
- Excellent workability and ease of use.
Please contact our Technical Service Laboratory for specific advice. Samples are available upon request.